I first posted this in May 2009. I felt the need to update. Same rules apply: write a note with at least 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. The first book I can remember being interested in was Edith Hamilton’s Mythology in Prep. Hahaha.
The most recent book I’ve finished is Emotions Revealed by Paul Eckman.
2. I went to an exclusive Catholic school for girls for ten years.
I still went to a Catholic school for college and graduate studies.
3. My first real ambition was to become a therapist, then a fashion designer, before settling for a business course. I also wanted to be an engineer. I ended up in Psychology, though.
My goal now is to reach out to more people and make small miracles in their lives.
4. I love peanut butter and strawberry jam on wheat bread. I love peanut butter gelato. I love peanut butter with chocolates. I love peanut butter. Period.
Period still holds true. LOL.
5. My family’s in San Jose, CA. I’m planning to stay in Manila..just a tad bit longer.
I don’t know where to go or stay for the meantime.
6. I spent all my savings on my trips last 2008– Singapore, US, HK and Bangkok. Hahaha.
I still spend all of my savings on trips to neverwhere.
7. Plans for Ph.D. is currently on hold because of the economic slump.
I hope I can get started with this inSeptember, if I get admitted.
8. Pond’s Age Miracle works better for me than Olay Total Effects.
Pond’s is still the best for me.
9. Sushi = Love.
Gelato is my new sushi. 🙂
10. My hair never went past two inches below my shoulders.
My hair is now way past two inches from my shoulders.
11. I have a gap in my lower set of teeth.
I still have them (the gap and my teeth).
12. Ask and I shall reply.
I do more asking now.
13. Privacy = Intimacy
Intimacy = Connectedness
14. I enjoy shopping by myself.
I enjoy shopping. Period.
15. I like make up but I’m not patient enough to put it on.
I learned to put on make up like a semi-pro. I’ve gotten the hang of it.
16. I roll my eyes a lot. =b
I stick out my tongue more often now, too.
17. Silence is comforting.
Solitude is comforting.
18. I started keeping poems I’ve written in 6th grade.
I lost track of keeping tabs on my written works.
19. I organize my playlist regularly — sometimes by genre, other times by era/period in time. I have also organized it by people I associate some songs with. Loool. (that’s lol with a drool. hahaha.)
I do not have much time for this anymore. But music is still my soul.
20. FB addict.
Rehabilitated. No known current addiction.
21. When I do watch TV, it’s usually a sitcom or a crime/detective series.
I seldom turn the TV on..like once every quarter of a year.
22. I cry when I want to. And that’s not too often.
I haven’t cried this year for anything and for nothing.
23. Poker face makes people crazy. I drive my sisters crazy when I do that.
I drive myself crazy when I see other people’s reactions to this one.
24. Sarcasm is witty.
Wit is dry humor..but nevertheless, is still humor.
25. Curiosity hasn’t killed me yet.
But someone else might..because of it.